Frequently Asked Questions
- Why choose to book Paintballing with us?
- We are the best in the business. We have countless years of experience in the activity industry, in particular with the adrenaline pumping Paintball, aiming to bring you the best possible experience.
- How do I go about contacting Splat Paintball?
- Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any enquiries, simple click here to go to our contact page here you can email us directly, request a call back or find our telephone number and address.
- How do I book an event with Splat Paintball?
- Booking with us has never been simpler. Just browse our website and find the right venue for you and then follow our secure online booking process to get your booking secured. Alternatively, you can give one of our Paintball experts a call who will be more than happy to assist you with your booking. Click here to go to our contact page.
- How can I organise a group booking?
- Our quotes are interactive so you are able to invite your group members through the quote and then they can book and pay separately as and when they are ready. They can also view all the details of the event, saving the organiser a lot of work. Alternatively, you can get in touch via our contact page.
- Can I order gift vouchers for Paintballing?
- Absolutely. We have an excellent range of gift vouchers for you to choose from that will ensure your friend enjoys an exhilarating day of action. We offer Gift Vouchers in £25, £50, £100 denominations which are redeemable for up to 12 months, just click here.
- Will adverse weather conditions affect the booking?
- Only in the most extreme conditions where we deem it would harm your safety or spoil your experience would we ever consider cancelling a booking. Adverse weather conditions are bound to occur but no matter the weather we’ll strive to provide you with the best experience possible
- Do you do party invitations?
- Yes we do, please click here to see what we have available.
- What's the minimum age for paintball?
- For normal paintball the minimum age for most sites is 11 years old but some sites do require a higher age restriction so please check on booking. For lower impact paintballing the min age ranges from 8yrs and upwards.
- What is Paintball?
- Paintballing is a popular outdoor and indoor activity where players eliminate their opponents by marking them with small balls of paint that explode on impact.
- What is Low Impact Paintball
- Low impact paintball is paintball that is aimed mainly at the younger player age group due to the lower velocity that the paintballs are fired at, giving less impact... meaning less of a sting when hit. It can also be played by adults joining the kids groups and adults that would prefer this type of paintball to normal paintball games.
- How many paintballs will I need?
- Though we recommend 300 for those doing a half-day experience and 500 for those doing the full-day it truly depends on how trigger happy you are.
- What do I do if I run out of paintballs, can I buy more?
- Yes you can. Prices will differ from venue to venue but you should expect to pay between £6-£8 per 100 hundred paintballs.
- Does paintballing hurt?
- Honestly, not as much as you're led to believe. It’s usually described as a short sharp sting, but you’re not going to get hit anyway, are you? Don't allow the fear of being hit to tempt you away from playing this thrilling activity.
- What should I wear?
- All equipment will be provided to you on the day. You should dress according to the weather forecast, make sure to wear comfortable and suitable clothing and footwear that you don’t mind getting messy. Outdoor paintball takes place in fields and forest areas so can be wet and muddy.
- Can I bring my own equipment?
- You can not bring your own paintballs for safety reasons. You can, however, bring your own protective equipment but it will be thoroughly checked by a marshal before you are able to play. Safety is paramount and we need to make sure that the equipment you are using is up to our standards.
- Are there showers at the venue?
- Most of our venues are located in the countryside so don’t have shower facilities.
- When can I do Paintballing?
- Paintballing can be done weekdays or weekends, but this does depend on availability so we would advise to book ASAP to get your session time confirmed.
- Is there a Paintballing venue near me?
- With 101 Paintballing locations to choose from across the UK and Ireland, chances are one of our venues will only be a short distance from where you are or where your looking to go. Click here for a list of venues and find the perfect location for you.
"The free Tea,Coffee and juice was a very nice touch and appreciated. Toilets were clean and benches under cover were a great idea. When we came it was windy and chilly so the be able to sit undercover while waiting for the boys to complete the course was a great advantage. As it would be in the heat/sun. "